- Bets Placed with Real Money: This statement suggests that in order for a bet to be eligible for certain benefits or promotions, it must be placed using actual, real money deposited by the bettor. In many betting or gambling platforms, players may have separate balances for real money and bonus funds. This condition implies that only bets made with real money count towards the qualification criteria or benefits, while bets placed with bonus funds won’t be considered.
- Refunds: The mention of refunds suggests that the betting platform may offer refunds under certain circumstances. Refunds are typically given when a specific event or outcome occurs, such as a game being canceled or a particular condition being met. The terms and conditions should specify the circumstances under which refunds are granted.
- Refund Cap: The statement “refunds will be capped at R2,000″ indicates that there is a limit to the amount of money that can be refunded. In this case, refunds will not exceed R2,000 (the currency may vary, but it’s typically specified in the terms and conditions). This means that even if a bettor incurs a loss that would qualify for a refund, they will receive a maximum of R2,000 as a refund, regardless of their actual losses.
These terms and conditions are important for bettors to understand before participating in any betting or gambling activities on the platform. They help clarify the rules and limitations regarding the use of real money, bonus funds, and the potential for refunds. It’s always advisable for individuals to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions of any betting or gambling website to make informed decisions and avoid any misunderstandings or disputes.
Certainly, here is a rephrased version of the provided information:
- Eligibility of Bets: Only bets made using real money will be considered eligible for participation. Bets placed with bonus funds will not meet the criteria.
- Refund Limit: Refunds will be subject to a maximum cap of R2,000.
- Form of Refunds: Refunds, when applicable, will be provided in the form of bonus funds.
- Bonus Fund Rollover: Bonus funds must be rolled over five times, with bets placed at odds of 15/10 or better, before they can be transferred to the main wallet.
- Bet Types: Bonus funds can only be used for placing single bets; multiple bets will not be permitted.
- Eligible Bet Types: Bonus funds are to specific bet types, including prematch, keno max, big 2, greyhounds, horseracing, and lucky numbers.
- Excluded Bet Types: Bonus funds cannot be used for single number or bonus/powerball lucky numbers bets, and placing bets on horse racing other than win bets is not allowed.
- Maximum Payout: The maximum payout for any bet made with bonus funds is capped at R15,000.
- Bonus Fund Expiry: Bonus funds will expire if they are not fully transferred to the main wallet within fifteen days of being credited.
- Account Requirement: Participants must have an active Betfred account to be eligible for these terms and conditions.
- Prize Transferability: Prizes and bonuses awarded are non-transferrable.
- Betfred’s Rights: Betfred retains the right to modify, amend, or terminate this promotion at its discretion, without prior notice. Additionally, Betfred may withdraw offers or payouts if it suspects customers of manipulating the intended use of bonus funds and offers.
While we strive for accuracy on booldo.com, we are not liable for any discrepancies in bonuses and promotions. In case of differences, the operator's site details prevail. Please read their terms and gamble responsibly.