The Accumulator Bonus increases the payout of your multiple bets. As you choose more selections, your Accumulator Bonus also increases.
- The Bonus percentages are applied to the potential winnings of your multiple bets with WazoBet.
- The percentage bonus is added to your account balance when you receive your payout.
- The Bonus is given for bets with 4-fold selections or more. Bets with 3-fold selections or less are not eligible for the Bonus.
- Selections with odds lower than 1.25 are not considered in the Accumulator Bonus calculation. For example, if you have an n-fold bet that includes one selection with odds less than 1.25, it will be treated as an n-1 fold bet in the Accumulator Bonus calculation, up to 10 events. From the 11th event, the minimum odds considered will be 1.20.
- Additionally, selections that are settled as VOID/CANCELLED will not be included in the Accumulator Bonus calculation. Therefore, the actual amount of the Accumulator Bonus may differ from what is shown on the bet slips.
- Below is the Accumulator Bonus ladder: next to each n-fold (number of events in your betslip), you will find the corresponding percentage that will be applied to the Net Winnings.
While we strive for accuracy on booldo.com, we are not liable for any discrepancies in bonuses and promotions. In case of differences, the operator's site details prevail. Please read their terms and gamble responsibly.