- Requests for #RequestYourOdds must be made at least 72 hours before the event kicks off.
- You can only make requests via Twitter by tweeting the hashtag #RequestYourOdds and tagging @FrapapaOfficial.
- These bets cannot be cashed out.
Here is a more detailed explanation of each point:
- Requests must be made at least 72 hours before the kick-off of the event. This is to give Frapapa enough time to process your request and determine whether or not to offer odds on it.
- #RequestYourOdds can only be made via Twitter using the hashtag #RequestYourOdds and tagging @FrapapaOfficial. This is the only way to ensure that your request is received and processed by Frapapa.
- You cannot cash out these bets. Once you have placed a bet using #RequestYourOdds, you cannot change your mind and cash out. This is because these bets are considered to be more high-risk and Frapapa does not want to allow customers to cash out before the event has taken place.
General terms and conditions for #RequestYourOdds bets
- Bets must be made at least 72 hours before the kick-off of the event.
- Bets can only be made via Twitter using the hashtag #RequestYourOdds and tagging @FrapapaOfficial.
- Bets cannot be cashed out.
- All bets are for 90 minutes unless otherwise stated. Extra time and penalties will not count, except for bets that specifically mention “To Qualify”, “Lift The Trophy” or “Win The Tie”. In these cases, the remaining selections in the bet will be settled on the 90-minute result unless stated otherwise.
- If any player in the bet does not take any part in the match, the bet will be made void.
- If betting on a player or players NOT to complete a specific action, all named players must start the match or bets will be void.
- Any dubious goals will be awarded according to the Press Association.
- Own goals do not count towards any player’s goal tallies (unless otherwise stated).
- Any bets involving free-kick goals must be scored directly from a free-kick. Penalties do not count.
- For any bets involving assists, the following rule will be applied: “An Assist is defined as the final pass or pass-come-shot leading to the recipient of the ball scoring a goal. It also includes the following actions: Penalty won; Attempt saved; Shot hit the woodwork, rebound scored; Instigating an own goal through a shot/pass.”
- Any bets involving total passes or total player passes will be settled from the competition’s official website.
- Any bets involving players to be carded; only cards awarded once the player is active in the match will count. Any cards are shown after the final whistle do not count. Cards shown to managers or substitutes do not count towards the total.
- Any bets involving corners; only corners that are actually taken will count. If a corner is re-taken, it will only count as one corner.
- For any obvious pricing errors, we reserve the right to cancel any bets placed at that wrong price, for which we will offer the bet to be re-placed at the correct price.
- For any obvious wording errors, we reserve the right to cancel any bets placed on that selection, for which we will offer the bet to be re-placed with the correct wording.
- Any Bets requiring 2 teams to score in each half or to score 2+ or 3+ goals require each named team to score 2+, 3+ or in each half as appropriate.
- Free Kicks include direct and indirect free kicks, but not penalty kicks.
- Throw-in totals are taken from our live data providers count.
- For any outcomes not included here, usual Frapapa rules will apply.
While we strive for accuracy on booldo.com, we are not liable for any discrepancies in bonuses and promotions. In case of differences, the operator's site details prevail. Please read their terms and gamble responsibly.